The main Delays window provide global, reusable delays such as public holidays, weekends, known maintenance schedules etc.
Add a new Delay
Click into “Delays” from the main header, right click “Delays” from the new window and click “Add New”
- Active: Setting active/inactive controls every instance of this delay.
- Equipment: From a list select which pieces of equipment are relevant for the delay
- Process: Chosen from the list of inactive processes defined already
- Start/End: Controls the start/end time of the first occurrence of the delay
- Duration: Shows the length of time, cannot be controlled (controlled by Start/End)
- Occurence: Set a recurrence of the delay in Hours/Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Years.
- Last Occurence: Shows the last occurrence of the delay, cannot be controlled, used for reference/checking.